Laissez les bon temps roulez

Laissez les bon temps roulez

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Closing Time...




The following pics are:
afternoon tea next door to st. paul's cathedral....
Tommy and me on the tube... Keri, me, and Colin at the George pub for a Westminster event... Patrick and I playing pool at Sports Cafe... Keri and I on the escalator... Keri and I freezing cold at Ice Bar....
















It's Thursday, the last day of class! I submitted my Princess Diana paper this morning and am ready for some shopping with Keri & Leanne before we head over to a pub for our University of Westminster goodbye party!














Here's Liz and I at Tiger Tiger last Tuesday night before 6 of my girlfriends and I hopped on a one-man rickshaw to get home.








The other picture is Jeane, Keri, Leanne, Carolyn, me, and Natalie at Ice Bar. It was like 10 degrees in there!





No comments: